Friday, April 23, 2010

Almost there!






Well, next week sometime I will get a phone call to deliver the car to the docks, like, now. Such is the way it is currently. We are dealing with sending the car out of the Newcastle, NSW port instead of my local, and very close, port of Port Kembla, ie: 45 mins, as opposed to 3 hours. Trust me to pick the only boat in 5 years that ISNT going to Port Kembla docks. Oh well.

Today we MEEK Automotive with David Hinde (Merlin) doing ECU checks now the 1000cc injectors are in place, and all seems good. Setting intercooler spray temps and times for cutoffs etc, it was all about small numbers on a screen today, numbers only someone like Merlin can make sense of. Merlin is the Go-To guy in the industry for all ECU matters in evos, go to his download section here, and see what I mean: Here: http://www.4g63evolution.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=96

Today while at MEEK I got the chance to take some quick pics with my phone, and here, ladies and Gentlemen, is the car in it's Livery for Pikes Peak, 2010. Ok, ok, yes, we shouldve washed it, but we didnt. Until next time when I go digging for more info to add, which isnt that hard as there is always so much going on, have a good day. Race Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment